About Me

My photo
Hello All!! I am an Engineering Student; studying for my Masters in Engineering at Morgan State University. This is my first blog and I hope everyone enjoys as well as gain some insight.

Saturday, April 7, 2012


Hello All! 

After reading one of my course assignments it made me look more into and ask a few questions on how businesses and individuals use virtual worlds to communicate. How do organizations improve in their business areas? What are some of the meeting techniques they use to communicate with different people globally and are able to stay focus on the subject of discussion? 


The picture above is one I found after reading a few articles. In this picture I noticed that this model is using  a pre-established virtual world model that informs and teaches individuals about amputee rehab. It connects with veterans as well as any other individuals and provided support discussion to their patients. I am not sure if this is in real-time but watching the video it looks like it was pre-recorded. One of the interesting concepts is that when new avatar is giving information their biography is announced. Not only do the avatars introduce their selves but a mini bio and picture of the active avatar is show for participants. 



No comments:

Post a Comment